U.S. Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
  • You can contact your member in the House Representative or the Senate by phone by calling the Capitol Switchboard. Simply call 202-224-3121, give the operator your zip code, and they will connect you with your elected officials' office. 
U.S. House of Representatives
House Contact List U.S. Senate
Senate Contact List

The American Labor Movement has consistently demonstrated its devotion to the public interest. It is, and has been, good for all America. - John F. Kennedy
NAGE HEADQUARTERS 159 Burgin Parkway
Quincy, MA 02169
Main Phone: (617)376-0220
Main Fax: (617)984-5695
Union Local Tax Issues Federal law now requires that every local union file an annual information return—Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N—with the IRS. If your local fails to file under this new requirement.. Read more