TAKE ACTION NOW!
IMPORTANT: This information should not be accessed using government equipment or read during duty time because it suggests action to be taken in support or against legislation. Do not use your government email address or government phone when conducting political business.
- Strip all non-supervisory, front-line employees (Title 5, 38, 5/38 hybrid) of their due process rights.
- Allow the Secretary to remove or demote any VA employee at-will.
- Extend probationary periods for ALL new employees from 12 to 18 months.
- Allow an employee only 7 days to appeal a disciplinary action.
- Weaken whistleblower protections.
Contact Your Member of Congress